Search Open Positions
Certified Lab Assistant II Full Time Rotate
Performs routine technical and clerical functions. Performs venipuncture, specimen receipt and distribution of laboratory specimens; will perform CLIA waived laboratory tests, as requested.
- Performs routine technical and clerical functions to include specimen registration and billing.
- Performs specimen receipt and distribution of laboratory specimens.
- Performs phlebotomist duties as assigned.
- Will perform waived testing, and assist in microbiology processing and plating specimens, as requested.
Required: High school diploma or equivalent
Preferred: Completion of phlebotomy program
Required: 1 year of laboratory experience and/or completion of a formal phlebotomy training program
Preferred: In addition to above, basic laboratory computer/lab information system experience preferred
Required: Phlebotomy Certification where State law requires
Preferred: Completion of formal phlebotomy training program and/or national phlebotomy certification through ASCP, ANP, ASPT or similar
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Lab Scientist I Per Diem Rotate Job ID: 2205002653 Date posted: 01/25/2022 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence Sierra Campus
- Surgical Tech Per Diem Rotate Job ID: 2105040289 Date posted: 01/18/2022 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence Memorial Campus
- Certified Lab Assistant Full Time Evening Job ID: 2205001115 Date posted: 01/13/2022 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence Memorial Campus
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet