CERTIFIED SURGICAL TECH TRANSMOUNTAIN CAMPUS PRN DAYS AT THE HOSPITALS OF PROVIDENCE
- Job ID 1905031208
- Date posted 08/19/2019
- Facility The Hospitals of Providence Transmountain Campus
The Surgical Technician demonstrates basic knowledge and skills in the scrub role, necessary to provide assistance during surgical procedures performed in the department.
- The Surgical Technician is responsible for aseptic technique, setting up the required equipment, instrumentation and sterile supplies as needed for their assigned cases.
- Scrubbing and passing instruments and equipment during surgical procedures.
- Pulling cases as needed, breaking down cases at the end of the procedure, sets up operating room and supplies needed for day/following day s schedule.
- Available for call on an assigned/ scheduled basis as required by unit need.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required: Graduate of a CAAHEP accredited program.
Preferred: Associates degree
Preferred: 1 year
Required: BLS. Surgical Technology Certification.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.