Human Resources Assistant Full Time Days
The HR Assistant provides clerical support to the department as requested by other HR Staff for the Transmountain and East Campus. This position will require travel between two facilities.Responsibilities
- The HR Assistant performs reception duties for Human Resources department.
- The HR Assistant provides basic information and forms to employees.
- The HR Assistant provides guidance on appropriate contact for more difficult questions.
- Performs clerical duties in support of the Chief Human Resources Officer.
- Creates employee badges.
- The HR Assistant processes background checks for contract staff and volunteers.
- Creates and distributes new hire packets and processes new hires from scheduling to data entry.
- Orders supplies for HR.
- Assists Chief Human Resources Officer with other projects as assigned.
Required: High School Graduate or equivalentExperience
Required: 1 year clerical
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
No related jobs. View All of Our Available Opportunities
Related Content (Headline is visually hidden)
Life at Tenet
What’s it like to work at Tenet? We’re connected by a passion for making a difference in people’s lives, from patients to...Learn more about life at Tenet
Learn about the process for applying for a job at Tenet Healthcare. We want our candidates to have a great experience, a...Learn more about our process
Tenet offers a competitive benefits package for full-time and part-time employees who work more than 24 hours a week. In...Learn more about our benefits
Interested in being part of our Community Built on Care? Search opportunities for many types of jobs across the country...Learn more about our opportunities