Search Open Positions
Laboratory Manager Full Time Days
Manages the daily operations of department; supervises staff.
Assists in selection of personnel for hire.
Performance management, and makes recommendations on discipline and terminations.
Achieves ongoing compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Manages the daily operations of department
- Supervises staff
- Assists in selection of personnel for hire
- Performance management, and makes recommendations on discipline and termination
- Achieves ongoing compliance with regulatory agencies
Required: Bachelors degree in Medical Technology or related Health Science Specialty. Meets CLIA requirements for General Supervisor.
Preferred: Masters in Allied Health Specialty or Health Administration or Business.
Required: 3 years of progressive supervisory experience in an acute care facility.
Required: Registered in accordance with an approved certifying agency (ASCP, NCA, AMT or equivalent). Licensure, as required by State law.
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Cardiovascular Tech Cath Lab Per Diem Days Job ID: 2105008830 Date posted: 06/09/2022 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence Sierra Campus
- Certified Surgical Tech Per Diem Rotating Job ID: 2105016317 Date posted: 06/27/2022 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence East Campus
- Laboratory Student Extern Per Diem Rotate Job ID: 2205019947 Date posted: 06/23/2022 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence Memorial Campus
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet