Search Open Positions
Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant PRN Days
At the direction of a Registered Physical Therapist, performs patient treatments as indicated by the treatment plan. Documents treatments given, including frequent and objective measurements. Works with neonatal through geriatric patients with clinical competency. Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
- Performs selected tests and measurements as directed by therapist
- Maintains documentation on all treatments
- Assures appropriate equipment performance prior to each use
Required: Associates degree in Physical Therapist Assistant, Active U. S. military service members or veterans with any military service, training or education verified and credited by an accredited PTA program is acceptable
ExperiencePreferred: 1 year experience
Required: State License
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Registered Nurse Adult Oncology Infusion Clinic Per Diem Days Job ID: 2005034123 Date posted: 01/22/2021 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence Memorial Campus
- Registered Nurse Educator NICU and Pediatric Services Full-Time Days Up To $5K Sign On Bonus Job ID: 2105003900 Date posted: 05/06/2021 Facility: THOP Market Shared Services
- Medical Lab Scientist II PRN Rotating Job ID: 2005041521 Date posted: 05/14/2021 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence Transmountain Campus
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet