Search Open Positions
Maintenance Mechanic III Full Time Rotate
Up to $3,000 Sign On Bonus available based on experience
Performs routine maintenance and repairs on equipment and systems.
- Performs routine maintenance and repairs on major equipment.
- Assist plumbers, HVAC Technicians, Refrigeration Technicians, and Stationary Engineers with major repairs and equipment replacement.
Required: High school diploma or equivalent required.
Preferred: Graduate of trade or vocational school in related field
Required: Three years experience working for a mechanical or general contractor, or experience in a commercial or hospital service environment.
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Maintenance Mechanic Full Time Rotate Job ID: 2105040311 Date posted: 02/11/2022 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence Transmountain Campus
- Security Officer Full Time Days Job ID: 2205004306 Date posted: 06/22/2022 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence Transmountain Campus
- Laundry/Linen Attendant Full Time Days Rotating Job ID: 2205024200 Date posted: 06/24/2022 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence East Campus
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet