Search Open Positions
Medical Lab Scientist II Per Diem Rotate
Processes and tests all types of laboratory specimens.
Reviews and reports lab results.
Performs operational duties, maintenance and advanced troubleshooting of laboratory instrumentation and equipment.
Acts as resource to other laboratory personnel.
Additional responsibility includes: Assisting with new equipment validation and implementation; Employee training and competency assessment; Regulatory compliance responsibilities for CAP, TCJ, AABB or other agencies, quality assurance, quality control and instrument maintenance.
- Processes and tests all types of laboratory specimens; reviews and reports lab results.
- Reviews and reports lab results.
- Performs operational duties, maintenance and advanced troubleshooting of laboratory instrumentation and equipment
- Acts as resource to other laboratory personnel.
- Additional responsibility includes: Assisting with new equipment validation and implementation; Employee training and competency assessment; Regulatory compliance responsibilities for CAP, TCJ, AABB or other agencies, quality assurance, quality control and instrument maintenance.
Required: Bachelor’s Degree from an approved college or university and/or graduate of an accredited school of medical technology, or equivalent such as military training as defined by 42 CFR 493.1489, or have qualified at the Medical Technologist level by achieving a satisfactory grade on a HHS examination prior to 2/28/92 42 CFR 493.1491. The above meets required criteria as defined by CLIA regulations for High Complexity testing (42 CFR 493.1489 and 42 CFR 493.1491).
Required: 2 years as a medical technologist in acute care facility, OR 1 year as a medical technologist in acute facility and a Master's degree.
Required: Registered with an approved certifying agency (ASCP, NCA, AMT or CSMLS within 12 months of hire). Equivalency evaluation by ECE, NACES or AICE for non-US trained personnel must be completed within 30 days of hire. Licensure, as required by State.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Echo Tech Non-Invasive Cardiology Full-Time Rotating Job ID: 2005029872 Date posted: 08/10/2021 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence Sierra Campus
- Emergency Department Technician Full Time Evenings Job ID: 2105040543 Date posted: 10/21/2021 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence Memorial Campus
- Cardiovascular Tech Cath Lab Full Time Rotate Job ID: 2105026269 Date posted: 10/21/2021 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence East Campus
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet