Search Open Positions
MRI Technologist Part Time Rotating
Under minimal supervision, performs complex diagnostic Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) procedures, as requested by a licensed physician.
Produces high quality diagnostic images while providing excellent patient care.
Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
Other related duties as assigned.
- Produces high quality images in a safe and efficient manner.
- Completes required exams.
- Sends studies to reading station for radiologist review, completes all associated documentation.
Required: Graduate of an accredited school of MRI
Preferred: Associates degree or Bachelors degree
Preferred: 1-3 yearsCertifications
Required: ARRT ( R ) and documentation of MRI training and experience; must obtain MRI Registry within one year of hire; BLS; state license if required
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Pharmacy Technician I Per Diem Days Job ID: 2205031955 Date posted: 01/27/2023 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence - Sierra Campus
- Cardiovascular Technologist Per Diem Rotate Job ID: 2105021057 Date posted: 06/20/2022 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence - Trans Mountain Campus
- Pharmacy Technician I Per Diem Rotate Job ID: 2205031974 Date posted: 08/27/2022 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence - East Campus
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet