Search Open Positions
Multi Skilled Tech Medical Surgical Unit Full Time Nights
The Multi-Skilled Tech / HUC assist with activities of daily living (i.e. bathing, toileting, turning and assistance with feeding). They provide basic patient care and assist in maintenance of a safe and clean environment by specifically answering of the call bell at the station and in room. These duties will be done under the direction and supervision of the registered nurse in charge of patients. The Multi-skilled Tech/HUC will also perform clerical/HUC duties such as answering phones, entering orders and general administrative support duties when not assisting with activities of daily living for the patient. Will assume other duties as assigned and supported by training.
Qualifications - External
Required: High school diploma or GED
Completion of Nursing Assistant Course (Preferred)
Current BLS for health care providers
- Prior basic experience performing clerical or customer service duties, with prior HUC training/experience in a clinical setting preferred
- Proficient in MS Windows-based applications (primarily MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook). Ability to use computer driven patient care equipment
- Bilingual (fluent in English/Spanish) preferred
- Maintains and demonstrates appropriate skills and competencies associated with Certified Nursing Assistant and HUC duties
- Physical ability to assist with patient transfers to and from unit
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Licensed Surgical Assistant Full Time Rotate Job ID: 2305014791 Date posted: 03/23/2023 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence - Trans Mountain Campus
- Assistant Director of Nursing Surgery Full Time Days Job ID: 2305006228 Date posted: 03/23/2023 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence - East Campus
- RN Coord Ortho Cardio Patient Navigator Full Time Days Job ID: 2305014771 Date posted: 03/16/2023 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence - Trans Mountain Campus
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet