Search Open Positions
Nuclear Medicine Technologist Per Diem Days
Under minimal supervision, the Nuclear Medicine Tech performs basic Nuclear Medicine procedures, as requested by a licensed physician.
The Nuclear Medicine Tech exercises professional judgment in providing healthcare services, to assist in diagnosis or treatment of patients in all age groups from newborn to elderly.
The Nuclear Medicine Tech is skilled in the area of Nuclear Medicine.
The Nuclear Medicine Tech completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
Other related duties as assigned.
- The Nuclear Medicine Tech produces high quality diagnostic and therapeutic procedures using radiopharmaceuticals and nuc med equipment
- Assists practitioner with operation of radiation detection equipment
- The Nuclear Medicine Tech orders radiopharmaceuticals for nuclear medicine procedures and prepares them for injection, ingestion or inhalation
- Identifies radioactive substance to complete procedures
- Processes and files films as needed
Required: Graduate of an accredited school of Nuclear Medicine
Preferred: 1-3 years
Required: ARRT in Nuclear Medicine or CNMT; BLS; state license if required
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Mammography Technologist PRN Rotating at The Hospitals of Providence Sierra Campus El Paso, TX Job ID: 2005032680 Date posted: 09/14/2021 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence Sierra Campus
- Advance CT Radiologist Technician Full Time Nights Job ID: 2105034864 Date posted: 09/10/2021 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence East Campus
- Radiology Technologist Full Time Rotate Job ID: 2105034863 Date posted: 09/10/2021 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence East Campus
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet