Search Open Positions
Nursing Coordinator Cardiac Rehab Full Time Days
Basic Purpose Of The Job
Directly manages and directs the daily operations and activities of other Cath lab Techs. Anticipate and estimate the need of services to improve the quality and cost effectiveness of patient care. Collaborate and coordinates the efforts of the staff to deliver quality efficient patient care, while working with appropriate physicians to ensure patient’s needs are met. Helps the Department Leader to maintain cost effective staffing levels on a daily basis, to include weekends. Works collaboratively with the other imaging departments to help cover the need for services and maintains adequate level of supplies for the department to function properly. Other duties include the supervision or delegation of Led apron safety verification, supply usage/re-orders, assists with inventory control, ensures appropriate charging of procedures and supplies, maintains Pyxis supply station, rotating assignments, record/film/reports transfer confirmations, patient expedition processes, and other duties.
- Associate’s degree from a formal Diagnostic Imaging/Radiological Program
- Technical or Vocational Training as a Surgical Tech, CV Tech and/or LVN (current TX licensure or compact state) program. If military, then military equivalent of diploma/certification
- CPR and ACLS certified
- For Radiological Technologists, must have MRT. ARRT preferred
- For LVN, license in the state of Texas
- For Surgical Techs, must have current certification
- For CV Techs, must have a minimum 2 year approved CVT training
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- At least 3 years experience in a supervisory role
- Ability to speak, read, and write fluent English
- Ability to learn and integrate technical aspects of the laboratory as a whole
- Ability to make quick and accurate decisions under stress and emergency situations
- Ability to use computers (i.e. Microsoft Office, PAC’s systems, Order/Charge entry)
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Registered Nurse Pedi ER Full Time Weekend Nights Job ID: 2305019288 Date posted: 03/28/2023 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence - Memorial Campus
- Registered Nurse ICU Full Time Days Job ID: 2305019483 Date posted: 03/31/2023 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence - Sierra Campus
- Registered Nurse Neuro ICU Full Time Days Job ID: 2305019479 Date posted: 03/31/2023 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence - Sierra Campus
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet