OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST SIERRA CAMPUS FULL TIME DAYS AT THE HOSPITALS OF PROVIDENCE
- Job ID 1905036155
- Date posted 09/20/2019
- Facility The Hospitals of Providence Sierra Campus
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST FULL TIME DAYS AT THE HOSPITALS OF PROVIDENCE SIERRA CAMPUS
UP TO $20,000 BONUS!!
Responsible for the administration, interpretation and evaluation of tests and measurements.
Plans and modifies treatment programs.
Works with neonatal through geriatric patients with clinical competency, as applicable.
Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
Other related duties as assigned.
- Interprets physician orders and requests interpretation as necessary.
- Administers and interprets tests and measurements of patients.
- Reviews patient charts and progress prior to treatment and modifies treatment plan accordingly.
- Develops functional goals based on patient and/or family expectations.
- Develop, improve or restore skills in activities of daily living, work or productive activities.
Required: Bachelors degree in Occupational Therapy
Required: State License
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.