Search Open Positions
PBX Operator Market Shared Services PRN Nights Rotating
The PBX Operator supports the hospital by operating switchboard.
The PBX Operator answers, screens, transfers incoming and outgoing calls.
The PBX Operator monitors alarms and code situations to activate notification systems when directed.
- The PBX Operator answers calls in efficient manner, uses digital pages as needed
- The PBX Operator accesses patient information, uses scripting for all interactions
Required: High School Graduate or equivalent
Required: 6 months as operator or in customer service
Must be Bi-lingual in Spanish and English
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Registered Nurse Labor & Delivery Full Time Days Job ID: 2105008738 Date posted: 03/24/2021 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence Transmountain Campus
- Social Worker II Case Management Per Diem Days Job ID: 2105007526 Date posted: 05/21/2021 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence Memorial Campus
- Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant PRN Days Job ID: 2105007522 Date posted: 05/21/2021 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence Memorial Campus
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet