Search Open Positions
Pharmacy Technician I Full Time Rotate
Up to $2,500 Sign On Bonus available based on experience
The Pharmacy Technician I will assist in preparing, packaging, delivering, and charging of medications, under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist; includes the production of IVs.
The Pharmacy Technician I responsibilities include the following activities:
- Accurately fill medication orders with correct strength, dosage form, and quantity in a timely manner,
- Assure all medications are checked by a pharmacist prior to dispensing,
- Respond appropriately to requests for STAT orders, routine orders, department requests, and ADC stock out bulletins,
- Refill emergency crash carts, boxes, and kits accurately and timely,
- Accurately stock ADCs in a timely manner,
- Pharmacy Technician I prepackage and label oral medications and extemporaneous preparations,
- Pharmacy Technician I prepare IV sterile admixture solutions and IV products accurately consistent with IV policies and procedures (USP797 and USP800),
- Restock medications in IV room and conform to IV cleaning schedule
Required: High School Graduate or equivalent
Preferred: Hospital Experience
Required: Registered Pharmacy Technician license. Pharmacy Technician certification (both based on state requirements)
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Pharmacy Technician I Per Diem Rotate Job ID: 2105038156 Date posted: 06/24/2022 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence East Campus
- Pharmacy Technician II Full Time Nights Job ID: 2205016678 Date posted: 05/21/2022 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence East Campus
- Pharmacy Technician I Full Time Rotating Job ID: 2205016676 Date posted: 05/21/2022 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence East Campus
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet