Search Open Positions
Radiologic Technologist Full Time Rotate
Under minimal supervision, performs basic to complex diagnostic radiographic procedures, as requested by a licensed physician.
Exercises professional judgment in providing health care services, applying x-ray energy, to assist in diagnosis or treatment of patients in all age groups from newborn to elderly.
Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
Other related duties as assigned.
- Produces high quality diagnostic radiographs, rotates through advanced areas of diagnostic radiology to include OR, Urography, open reductions, myelography, arthrography, placements and trauma
- Assists practitioner with fluoroscopy, arthrography, OR procedures and trauma
Required: Graduate of accredited Imaging Program
Preferred: Associates degree
Preferred: 1-3 yearsCertifications
Required: ARRT or registry eligible; must have ARRT within one year post graduation; BLS, state license if required
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Certified Laboratory Assistant II Per Diem Rotate Job ID: 2305009257 Date posted: 03/23/2023 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence - Sierra Campus
- Laboratory Student Extern Per Diem Rotate Job ID: 2305018155 Date posted: 03/21/2023 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence - Memorial Campus
- Medical Lab Scientist II Full Time Days Job ID: 2305018158 Date posted: 03/21/2023 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence - Memorial Campus
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet