Registered Nurse PACU El Paso
We know it takes a special person to be a nurse, and we are committed to providing our nurses with an enriching and rewarding environment. We provide the resources, tools and support our employees need to serve our patients and customers in the best way possible — so we can provide the right care, in the right place, at the right time, and do so with compassion.
- No travel
What makes a successful Nurse at our
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Critical thinker
- Paid Time Off
- AM and PM shifts
- Employees will normally work a pre-determined schedule; there is no guarantee of hours.
- Actual hours scheduled and worked are dependent upon census and staffing needs of the facility/market.
- Although the agreement may refer to a specific floor or unit, employees are expected to float to like areas of the hospital for which they possess the required competencies within the hospital as directed based on patient care needs.
- Although the agreement may refer to a specific facility or unit, employees are expected to, with prior notice, float to other facilities within the market as directed based on patient care needs.
- TRA reserves the right to terminate the plan at any time. Once the agreement period has been fulfilled seasonal plan employees may extend agreement up to a maximum of 24 weeks.
- Employee agrees that should he/she require a leave of absence for any time period longer than three (3) days and appropriately requests and is approved for a leave of absence, such time absent due to the approved leave of absence shall not be considered as any portion of the contracted weekly obligation. Such time absent due to an approved leave shall extend the obligation by the length of the approved leave of absence.