Search Open Positions
Registered Respiratory Therapist Full Time Rotating
$15,000 Sign-on Bonus for experienced RRTs
Provides respiratory care to patients.
Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
Other related duties as assigned.
- Performs all aspects of respiratory care to include diagnostic test of the cardio-pulmonary system
- Performs quality control on all respiratory care equipment to include I-STAT blood gas analyzers
Required: graduate of an AMA accredited respiratory care program.
Required: RCP or equivalent State licensure; CRT, ACLS, PALS, and NRP
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Rehabilitation Technician Physical Therapy Per Diem Days Job ID: 2205030066 Date posted: 08/10/2022 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence East Campus
- Registered Respiratory Therapist Full Time Nights Job ID: 2205030065 Date posted: 08/10/2022 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence East Campus
- Occupational Therapist Full Time Days Job ID: 2205028992 Date posted: 08/05/2022 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence Transmountain Campus
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet