Search Open Positions
Rehab Technician Physical Therapy Full Time Days
Responsible for timely and efficient performance of selected Physical Rehabilitation duties as directed by and under the general supervision of a PT, PTA, OT or COTA. Assists with dressing changes. Assists with donning/doffing of orthopedic braces. Assists with transport of patients with various types of transporting devices. Organizes and maintains equipment for patient use. Manages equipment inventory. Schedules and prioritizes patient workload. Performs regular cleaning responsibilities. Works with pediatric through geriatric patients with demonstration of competency. Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period. Other related duties as assigned.Responsibilities
- Prepares treatment areas appropriately for patient care
- Cleans treatment areas following patient care, to include hydrotherapy areas
- Assists patients to prepare for treatment
- Transports patients to and from the department
- Assists therapists and assistants with patient care
- Maintains linen supplies
- Maintains inventory of supplies
- Assures appropriate equipment performance prior to use
- Performs cleaning of the area and equipment as outlined in the policy and procedure manual.
Required: High school graduate or equivalent
Preferred:Associates degree preferred
Preferred: 6 months in healthcare setting
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.2305026024
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Physical Therapist Full Time Days Job ID: 2305024656-1 Date posted: 05/11/2023 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence - East Campus
- Speech Therapist Per Diem Days Job ID: 2305002154-7 Date posted: 02/11/2023 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence - East Campus
- Physical Therapist Per Diem Days Job ID: 2305002161-7 Date posted: 02/11/2023 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence - East Campus
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet