Search Open Positions
Respiratory Therapy Care Student Per Diem Rotate
The Respiratory Care Student (RCS) is responsible for providing Respiratory Care to non-critical patients in the hospital. Training and services provided by this position are appropriate to patients of all age groups. Applies clinical respiratory judgment to implement a clinical respiratory program and maintains standards for professional respiratory practice in the clinical setting. The RCS communicates necessary information and makes needed recommendations to the physician and nurses as appropriate.
- Student currently enrolled and pursuing a course of study leading to graduation from the program. Enrolled for credit in clinical portion of an approved respiratory care education program.
- Must have a current BLS Certification for Healthcare
- Must speak and write English fluently
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Biomedical Technologist Full Time Days Job ID: 2305023974-1 Date posted: 05/08/2023 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence - Trans Mountain Campus
- Respiratory Therapy Coordinator Full Time Days Job ID: 2305026914-1 Date posted: 05/31/2023 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence - Sierra Campus
- Rehab Technician Physical Therapy Full Time Days Job ID: 2305025611-0 Date posted: 05/31/2023 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence - Sierra Campus
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet