Search Open Positions
Staff Pharmacist PRN Rotating
Provide pharmaceutical care services to the patients including, but not limited to oversight, monitoring, preparation, dispensing and proper documentation of patient medication therapy as well as providing drug information, patient information and oversight of information and dispensing systems.
Additionally, ensures compliance with Federal, State and local laws and regulations.
May also advise physicians on medication utilization.
- Review and monitor patient’s medication therapy and orders written for safety and efficacy considering specific patient conditions and health status.
- Advise patient care team of issues with, or possible enhancements to, patient’s medication therapy and document such interventions.
- Prepare, label and dispense medications for patients in accordance with physicians’ prescriptions.
- Ensure compliance with Federal, State and local laws and regulations pertaining to the dispensing of drugs and narcotics and the maintenance of required records.
- Ensure that appropriate medications are available for patients and properly procured, prepared, stored and maintained.
- Supervise the process and technical personnel who assist in preparation, maintenance and dispensing of drugs and supplies.
- Maintain liaison relationships with medical and nursing staff.
- Provide timely information pertaining to pharmaceutical supplies, drug usage and compatibility, state and federal regulations regarding drug controls, and Joint Commission standards.
Required: Pharm. D. or BS in pharmacy
Preferred: Hospital experience
Required: Pharmacy License
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Registered Nurse Adult Oncology Infusion Clinic Per Diem Days Job ID: 2005034123 Date posted: 01/22/2021 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence Memorial Campus
- Registered Nurse Educator NICU and Pediatric Services Full-Time Days Up To $5K Sign On Bonus Job ID: 2105003900 Date posted: 05/06/2021 Facility: THOP Market Shared Services
- Medical Lab Scientist II PRN Rotating Job ID: 2005041521 Date posted: 05/14/2021 Facility: The Hospitals of Providence Transmountain Campus
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet