Application Configuration Analyst - Remote
- Job ID 2105012338
- Date posted 04/08/2021
- Facility Conifer Health Solutions
As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health brings 30 years of healthcare industry expertise to clients in more than 135 local regions nationwide. We help our clients strengthen their financial and clinical performance, serve their communities and succeed at the business of healthcare. Conifer Health helps organizations transition from volume to value-based care, enhance the consumer and patient healthcare experience and improve quality, cost and access to healthcare. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
The Application Configuration Analyst is responsible for identifying, evaluating, analyzing and recommending changes in support of assigned applications/systems including ongoing production maintenance and troubleshooting. This position will support the planning, design, development, build and/or configuration of assigned applications/systems. Will coordinate conversions, application/system testing and documentation of system procedures. Participates and provides input in training design and development and assists in training execution in relation to assigned projects. Provides go-live support and serves as primary point of contact for ongoing maintenance/support and troubleshooting as it pertains to system configuration.
DEGREE OF SUPERVISION:
This position reports to the Application Configuration Supervisor and requires minimal degree of supervision to ensure tasks are appropriately prioritized.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Knowledge of and ability to maintain standard configurations, templates and customization
• Work with super-users to identify, train and provide support to system operators with regard to day to day operations and system changes or upgrades
• Corrects system issues as presented and acts as the primary resource to staff in issue resolution
• Promptly and accurately records inquiries and their resolutions
• Participates in end-user training as needed
• Stays up to date on application releases and enhancements
• As needed, assists in development of user manuals, policies and procedures and reference materials that are relevant to assigned applications
• Participates in all system upgrades, fixes, and enhancements
• Participates in the system testing process for new functionality or system upgrades
• Serves as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the application
• Responds to requests for service and assistance with assigned applications
• All other job related duties as it relates to the job function or as delegated by the management team
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to multi-task
• Excellent problem solving and written and oral communication skills
• Willingness to address issues, take ownership, and escalate issues as needed
• Ability to understand and document business processes as needed
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite programs; specifically Excel and PowerPoint
• Additional knowlegde as required to support assigned application(s)
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience required to perform the job.
• 4 year college degree in Healthcare Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems or related area or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be able to work in a sitting position, use computer and answer telephone
• Minimal travel as needed
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Office Work Environment