Registered Respiratory Therapist Per Diem Days
- Job ID 2105011430
- Date posted 04/02/2021
- Facility Florida Medical Center
The Respiratory Therapist maintains a broad knowledge of respiratory care theory, principles and applications. This broad knowledge coupled with his/her clinical, technical, administrative, communicative and outcome monitoring skills will be used to provide delivery of effective respiratory care for patients at FMC. The Respiratory Therapist is responsible to enhance the respiratory care knowledge and skill levels of Cardiopulmonary Services, Nursing Services and other allied health personnel.
Position Qualifications (including required licenses/certifications, education and job knowledge/experience):
- Current FL license as a Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Current BLS Certification
- Possess a minimum of one year clinical experience in respiratory care at an TJC accredited hospital
- Broad knowledge in pediatric through geriatric respiratory care to include therapeutics and diagnostics
- Effective oral and written communication skills
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.