TRA Compliance Coordinator
Trusted Resource Associates (TRA) is a leading healthcare services company with a vast network of providers that we leverage to improve service delivery and patient outcomes. Our mission is to provide quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve. To this end, we seek and develop talent that will reflect this commitment to our mission and values.
The Compliance Coordinator is responsible for ensuring our clinical staff meets ongoing compliance with Joint Commission, federal, state and TRA standards and policy. Previous HR experience required, preferably in a large organization with a large HR department or credentialing experience in a healthcare staffing company.
This role will report to the Manager of Human Resources.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Maintains clinical employee’s database containing employee credentialing information
- Reviews credentialing files and work with clinical staff to obtain missing, incomplete, and expiring items.
- Establish and maintain long-term working relationships with clinical staff to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Maintain consistent contact with clinical staff to ensure that expectations are clear and requirements are completed in a timely manner.
- Update and maintain all clinical employee certifications, licenses and other credential requirements in a timely manner
- Audit information in documents for accuracy and proactively work to minimize future errors
- Call attention to discrepancies and work amicably with coworkers to perfect documents
- Learn and maintain knowledge base of current company, state and federal regulations to ensure the greatest possible compliance
- Ensures clinical employee’s data bases are up to date including data changes, personnel information and status changes.
- Assist clinical employees as needed to register for certification classes or renewals
- Prepares various reports as requested.
- Provide all requested documentation for facilities during Joint Commission and other accrediting and /or regulatory agencies audits.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES – This position requires the following minimal requirements:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent client management skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft office products
Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Two to four years direct experience in a healthcare staffing company or HR experience in a large healthcare organization.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
No related jobs. View All of Our Available Opportunities
Related Content (Headline is visually hidden)
Life at Tenet
What’s it like to work at Tenet? We’re connected by a passion for making a difference in people’s lives, from patients to...Learn more
Learn about the process for applying for a job at Tenet Healthcare. We want our candidates to have a great experience, a...Learn more
Tenet offers a competitive benefits package for full-time and part-time employees who work more than 24 hours a week. In...Learn more
Interested in being part of our Community Built on Care? Search opportunities for many types of jobs across the country...Learn more