TRA Staffing Coordinator
The TRA Staffing Coordinator is responsible for coordination of daily staffing with all designated facilities by effectively anticipating and scheduling needs with the facilities Staffing Coordinator, Nurse Managers and Nursing Supervisors. Maintains the office in professional and organized manner.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Maintains current update of each facility needs.
- Responsibilities for contacting facilities regarding progress toward filling outstanding needs.
- Ensure that approval is obtained for all OT booked by TRA and documents approval in note section of scheduling system.
- Coordinates confirmation process timely and accurately beginning 3 hours prior to the start of the confirmed shift ensuring that all TRA personnel are contacted.
- Re-routes all cancelled clinicians.
- Communicate staff changes to the appropriate parties in accordance with the Confirmation and Cancelation policy.
- Ensure all work orders are maintained in the system, closed with accurate reasons, and appropriate departments are notified.
- Ensures all orders with temp requests are filled.
- Anticipates and provides resolution to issues based on the needs and expectations of our customers.
- Documents all staffing requests and activity in the system(s)
- Addresses all action items outlined in the staffing office’s shared email box
- Reply’s to all client and TRA clinical employee communications, and voice messages, in all systems
- Answers all phone calls.
- Ensures employees comply with regulatory and TRA/Corporate directives, policies and procedures.
- Forwards Corrective Actions and facility’s concerns to TRA chain of command.
- Serves as Liaison between staff, vendors and facilities to meets minimum staffing requirements within established parameters at booking.
- Establishes a harmonious relationship with facilities through cooperative contacts.
- Provides detail notes on shift activity, anticipated staffing changes, facility requests, call offs, and cancellations for teammates upon shift change.
- Maintains confidentiality and appropriate access of all employee information.
- Participates in special projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
This position requires the following minimal requirements:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Utilizes excellent customer service skills at all times
- Ability to work in high volume call environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work well within a team environment and independently
- Effectively deals with conflict
- Experience using office productivity software tools like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook, etc
- Ability to learn new software programs.
- Maintains working area and equipment in accordance with environmental and safety regulations
- High School Diploma and or GED required, Associate College Degree preferred
- Minimal one year customer service experiences required, staffing experience preferred, scheduling experience preferred, and workforce management preferred
- Exert up to 20 lbs force occasionally, and/or up to 10 lbs frequently
- Requires prolonged sitting some walking, standing, repetitive tasks/ motions and stretching.
- Requires clarity of vision, eye-hand-foot coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment
- Requires the perceiving the nature of sounds at normal speaking levels with or without correction; ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, and to make the discriminations in sound
- Requires; dexterity to type
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
No related jobs. View All of Our Available Opportunities
Related Content (Headline is visually hidden)
Life at Tenet
What’s it like to work at Tenet? We’re connected by a passion for making a difference in people’s lives, from patients to...Learn more
Learn about the process for applying for a job at Tenet Healthcare. We want our candidates to have a great experience, a...Learn more
Tenet offers a competitive benefits package for full-time and part-time employees who work more than 24 hours a week. In...Learn more
Interested in being part of our Community Built on Care? Search opportunities for many types of jobs across the country...Learn more