Search Open Positions
CT Tech Full Time Weekend Nights
**$10,000 Sign on Bonus** paid over 2 years
Full Time Weekend Nights
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The purpose of this position is to provide CT scan examinations to patients of all ages.
- Technologists provide patient care services using CT imaging.
- This includes assessing the patient’s condition, operating equipment, proficiency in PACS, preparing examination rooms, and maintaining equipment, supplies, and medications.
- Technologists are also required to maintain necessary patient records and participate in the departmental Performance Improvement Program.
THE CT TECH FULL TIME WEEKEND NIGHTS WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING.
Minimum Education: Graduate of an approved Radiologic Technology program with an Associate’s degree or equivalent.
Minimum Experience: 1 to 2 years of job-related experience required, 2 to 5 years is preferred.
Required Certifications/Registrations/Licenses: Registered with ARRT, CT registration required within one year of employment. SCRQSA required. American Heart Association BLS CPR required.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- RN LDRP PRN Nights Job ID: 2205011687 Date posted: 06/24/2022 Facility: Fort Mill Medical Center
- RN LDRP Part Time Days Job ID: 2205005941 Date posted: 06/24/2022 Facility: Fort Mill Medical Center
- RN and Allied Health Hiring Event July 28 2022 Job ID: 2205018026 Date posted: 06/24/2022 Facility: Fort Mill Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet