Search Open Positions
Cytotechnologist Part Time Days
Part Time Days
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The cytotechnologist position evaluates cytological specimens for acceptability and performs established cytomorphologic criteria in conformance with state and federal regulatory guidelines.
- Prepares microscopic tissue slides for diagnostic/research purposes
- Performs specimen stains to assist in diagnosis
- Handles specimen accessioning
- Maintains laboratory and equipment
THE CYTOTECHNOLOGIST PART TIME DAYS CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING.
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in cytology or health sciences. Graduate from a certified school in cytotechnologist.
Experience Required: 1 year of experience as cytotechnologist. Must meet the CAP/CLIA standards for a practicing cytotechnologist.
Certifications Required: Registered in accordance with an approved certifying agency (ASCP or equivalent) within one year of hire. Certification, as required by State law.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- RN Med Surg Full Time Nights Job ID: 2205011671 Date posted: 08/11/2022 Facility: Fort Mill Medical Center
- HR Generalist Full Time Days Job ID: 2205029212 Date posted: 08/10/2022 Facility: Fort Mill Medical Center
- RN Clinical Supervisor ICU Full Time Nights Job ID: 2205011647 Date posted: 08/10/2022 Facility: Fort Mill Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet