Search Open Positions
Patient Care Tech/Logistics Coordinator FT Days
Cath Lab PCT/Logistics Coordinator assists the leader of the department with support activities required to provide an effective, efficient logistics service to the department. Responsible for the acquisition process for products assigned to their area of responsibility including Cath Lab and sister departments at both PMC and FMMC.
Coordinates with departments to determine the specifications for products, equipment and services required. Responsible for performing bookkeeping, clerical work, billing and inventory in the department. Analyzes and reconciles receiving problems with vendors, departments, and materials management. Verifies that all DREQ and PAR level replenishment transactions are properly entered into the Cardiovascular system and hospital material management system.
Maintains necessary files for proper documentation. Maintains the par levels specific areas of the hospital, including making changes as requested by customers and insuring that requested changes are appropriate.
The PCT employee will help coworkers with caring for patients basic needs. Collaborate with medical professionals to achieve excellent patient care. Shows committed and compassionate professionalism. Has great interpersonal skills and ability to create a supportive environment. Is flexible within their roll in a wide range of departments and needs. Models appropriate behavior as exemplified in
- Knowledge of clerical procedures.
- Skill and proficiency in applying principles, concepts and techniques of inventory management, including shipping/receiving procedures, invoices audit and tracking, PAR-replenishment and inventory control.
- Skill and knowledge of computerized inventory management system as obtained with work experience with a system, preferably within a Logistics environment.
- Skill and knowledge in computer operations including Excel, Word, Office and standard office technologies.
- Demonstrated leadership potential and ability to maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Assist in keeping patient rooms tidy and sanitized
- Assist patients with everyday basic needs
- Take fluid samples or other specimens for testing
- Perform secretarial duties
- Assist patients when needed
- Provides appropriate emotional support.
THE CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT CARDIOVASCULAR FT DAYS CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING EDUCATION, LICENSE/CERTIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE.
Required: High school diploma or GED
Required: Certified Nursing Assistant. CPR.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- OR Materials Coord, Distribution Tech FT Days Job ID: 2205015861 Date posted: 06/27/2022 Facility: Fort Mill Medical Center
- RN LDRP PRN Nights Job ID: 2205011687 Date posted: 06/24/2022 Facility: Fort Mill Medical Center
- RN LDRP Part Time Days Job ID: 2205005941 Date posted: 06/24/2022 Facility: Fort Mill Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet