Search Open Positions
Radiology Tech PRN Rotating
- Provide radiographic examinations for patients of all ages using diagnostic imaging modalities.
- This includes assessing patient condition, operating imaging equipment, proficiency in PACS, preparing examination rooms, and maintaining equipment, supplies, and medications.
- Technologists are also required to maintain necessary patient records and participate in the departmental performance improvement program.
- Technologists also function as clinical instructors for students enrolled in the Radiologic Technology program.
- This technologist will also take an active part in quality assurance (QA) managing.
- Knowledge of PACS to cover PACS Administrator in their absence.
- Night and weekend call required.
THE RADIOLOGY TECH PRN ROTATING WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING
Minimum Education: Graduate of an accredited radiologic technology school with an associate degree or equivalent.
Minimum Experience: Minimum one year as an accredited technologist in a hospital setting. Experience in Quality Assurance preferred.
Required Certifications/Registrations/Licenses: Registered with ARRT, American Heart Association BLS CPR certification required. SCRQSA license is required.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- RN LDRP PRN Nights Job ID: 2205011687 Date posted: 06/24/2022 Facility: Fort Mill Medical Center
- RN LDRP Part Time Days Job ID: 2205005941 Date posted: 06/24/2022 Facility: Fort Mill Medical Center
- RN and Allied Health Hiring Event July 28 2022 Job ID: 2205018026 Date posted: 06/24/2022 Facility: Fort Mill Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet