Search Open Positions
Respiratory Therapist Full Time Nights
Respiratory Therapist Full Time Nights Position Summary
- Provides respiratory care to patients.
- Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Performs all aspects of respiratory care to include diagnostic test of the cardio-pulmonary system
- Performs quality control on all respiratory care equipment to include I-STAT blood gas analyzers
THE RESPIRATORY THERAPIST FULL TIME NIGHTS CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING EDUCATION, LICENSE/CERTIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE.
Education Required: graduate of an AMA accredited respiratory care program.
Certifications Required: RCP or equivalent State licensure; CRT, ACLS, PALS, and NRP
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Respiratory Therapist PT Days Job ID: 2305017922 Date posted: 03/16/2023 Facility: Fort Mill Medical Center
- Respiratory Therapist Full Time Nights Job ID: 2305006727 Date posted: 12/21/2022 Facility: Fort Mill Medical Center
- Respiratory Therapist Part Time Nights Job ID: 2305005865 Date posted: 12/12/2022 Facility: Fort Mill Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet