RN Clinical Supervisor for PMC Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Job ID 2005024677
- Date posted 08/02/2020
- Facility Piedmont Physician Network
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for managing all clinical and operational functions associated with an assigned practice(s). This includes ensuring smooth and efficient operations, inventory control, ordering supplies, personnel management, patient relations, and patient flow. The Clinical Supervisor is a working manager who is capable of performing the clinical functions in the practice, and fills in as needed. The supervisor will adheres to and support the mission, purpose, philosophy, objectives, policies, and procedures of TPR, including adhering to HIPAA Compliance Plan and the Privacy Standards Confidentiality Agreement.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS (including required licenses/certifications, education and job knowledge/experience):
- 5 years of experience working in a physician office with at least 2 years in a supervisory capacity.
- Completion of a Nursing Program with accredited institution
- Current RN license in the state of employment
- Current BLS certification
- Demonstrated understanding of fiscal and human resource management in a healthcare setting
- Knowledge of computer systems and applications including electronic medical records and MS Office products
- Skills in gathering, analyzing and interpreting information and making appropriate recommendations
- Ability to exercise initiative with effective problem solving and decision-making, and to apply policies and principles to solve everyday problems and deal with a variety of situations.
- Ability to establish priorities and coordinate work activities.
- Solid knowledge of CPT and ICD-9 coding, chart audit processes, HIPAA, and collection processes.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with patients, physicians, and staff in a tactful, diplomatic and professional manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively lead staff
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.