Search Open Positions
Ultrasound Tech PRN Rotating
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Under minimal supervision, performs basic diagnostic ultrasound procedures, as requested by a licensed physician.
- Exercises professional judgment in providing health care services, to assist in diagnosis or treatment of patients in all age groups from newborn to elderly.
- May be multi-credentialed in the area of sonography.
- Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Produces high quality diagnostic sonographs as prescribed by a licensed practitioner
- Assists with amnio procedure biopsies
- Processes and files films as needed
THE ULTRASOUND TECH PRN ROTATING WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING.
EducationRequired: Graduate of an accredited school of Diagnostic Sonography
Preferred: Associates degree
Experience Preferred: 1-3 years
Certifications Required: Must be registered with ARDMS or ARRT(S) within 24 months of graduation (12 months of hire). BLS certified.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- RN LDRP PRN Nights Job ID: 2205011687 Date posted: 06/24/2022 Facility: Fort Mill Medical Center
- RN LDRP Part Time Days Job ID: 2205005941 Date posted: 06/24/2022 Facility: Fort Mill Medical Center
- RN and Allied Health Hiring Event July 28 2022 Job ID: 2205018026 Date posted: 06/24/2022 Facility: Fort Mill Medical Center
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet