RN New Grad Residency Program at Fountain Valley Regional Hospital will be starting on 11/30/2020. **2 year commitment**
Deadline to apply and submit all documents: October 23, 2020.
We will be taking new grads in the following departments: Med/Surg, Telemetry, Oncology and PACU.
Please include the following attachments while submitting applications in order to be considered:
Letters of Recommendation from clinical instructors (2)
In order of preference, please rank your top 3 choices of clinical departments with 1 being the most desirable and 3 being least desirable:
1. ___________ 2.____________ 3._____________
Essay answering the 5 questions below: (limit 250 words per question)
1) What motivated you to choose nursing as your career choice?
2) Briefly explain why you should be selected to participate in Fountain Valley Regional Medical Center s New Grad RN residency Program?
3) What academic, clinical skills, and personal attributes do you have that will enhance your success in this program and your professional role as a nurse?
4) Cultural competence and respect for others are important in nursing practice. Describe a few ways that you have incorporated cultural sensitivity and competence into your own nursing practice.
5) Please briefly describe your professional/career goals.
Current CA RN license or must have a scheduled date for NCLEX noted on application/resume
BSN or MSN
GPA of 3.25 or higher
Primary Location: Fountain Valley, California
Facility: Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Rotate
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.