PCA 2ND FL TELEMETRY PER DIEM
- Job ID 1905029392
- Date posted 08/12/2019
- Facility MetroWest Framingham Union Hospital
MetroWest Medical Center is the largest community health care system between Worcester and Boston. MetroWest Medical Center is committed to providing high quality, comprehensive care, at a location close to home. The 307-bed regional healthcare system includes Framingham Union Hospital, Leonard Morse Hospital in Natick and the MetroWest Wellness Center. MetroWest Medical Center has been named to the 2018 America s 100 Best Hospitals List by Healthgrades.
- As a member of the patient care team, performs a variety of technical and other direct care functions with the patient and family as delegated by the Registered Nurse.
- The PCA/CCT is competent to provide care to patients as further described, ranging from adolescents to geriatrics.
- In addition to all the primary responsibilities, the PCA is responsible for performing other responsibilities to facilitate service in a timely manner to patients
- Certified Nurse Assistant, Home Health Aide or RN Nursing Student that has completed at least one clinical rotation.
Two years of experience preferred
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.