PCA FUH 2nd floor Telemetry 32 hours/rotating schedule EOW/EOH
- Job ID 2005007002
- Date posted 02/26/2020
- Facility MetroWest Framingham Union Hospital
MetroWest Medical Center is the largest community health care system between Worcester and Boston. MetroWest Medical Center is committed to providing high quality, comprehensive care, at a location close to home. The 307-bed regional healthcare system includes Framingham Union Hospital, Leonard Morse Hospital in Natick and the MetroWest Wellness Center. MetroWest Medical Center has been named to the 2019 America s 100 Best Hospitals List by Healthgrades.
- Performs activities and functions to support the operation of a clinical unit. Activities include maintaining patient records, unit records, transcribing orders, maintaining general supplies and coordinating the flow of information.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Able to read, write and speak English.
- One year healthcare experience preferred.
- Medical Terminology, hospital computer systems, and general office equipment preferred.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.