Registered Nurse FUH ICU 24 hours rotating schedule *5K sign on bonus*
- Job ID 1905042942
- Date posted 05/21/2020
- Facility MetroWest Framingham Union Hospital
MetroWest Medical Center is the largest community health care system between Worcester and Boston. MetroWest Medical Center is committed to providing high quality, comprehensive care, at a location close to home. The 307-bed regional healthcare system includes Framingham Union Hospital, Leonard Morse Hospital in Natick and the MetroWest Wellness Center. MetroWest Medical Center has been named to the 2019 America s 100 Best Hospitals List by Healthgrades.
Responsible for the cost effective delivery and management of direct patient care utilizing the nursing process and adhering to the standards of nursing practice.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- B.S. degree preferred.
- Leadership, creativity, integrity, initiative, and communication skills.
- Any unit-specific criteria, including age-specific, technology & equipment.
- One year Medical/Surgical, Specialty or Critical Care area experience preferred.
Licensure & Certification:
- Currently licensed as RN in the State of MA.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required.
- Fifteen (15) hours of continuing education every two years.
Certification in specialty recommended.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.