MetroWest Medical Center is the largest community health care system between Worcester and Boston. MetroWest Medical Center is committed to providing high quality, comprehensive care, at a location close to home. The 307-bed regional healthcare system includes Framingham Union Hospital, Leonard Morse Hospital in Natick and the MetroWest Wellness Center. MetroWest Medical Center has been named to the 2019 America’s 100 Best Hospitals List by Healthgrades.
GENERAL SUMMARY: Under general supervision of V.P., Nursing, and the Director of Nursing, provides administrative and payroll support for the Nursing Department.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Makes payroll edits/corrections in KRONOS for 25 nursing departments. Acts as liaison between staff and Payroll Department.
2. Maintains ANSOS (Nursing Scheduling Program), including new hire, transfer, and termination information. Acts as resource to nursing management. Processes management reports, inputs census daily, and maintains personnel files. Maintains licensure files, including notification to staff, updates, and report processing. Prepares time sheets for float pool and Nursing Supervisors.
3. Coordinates the nursing float pools. Creates time sheets for floats and coordinates permanent float time. Keeps statistical records on ICPD pool. Notifies staff and records shifts required for participation. Coordinates and hires agency help. Performs agency billing: proofs accuracy, prepares for payment, and submits to Finance.
4. Prepares minutes, maintains attendance records, and notifies members of meetings for various Nursing Committees Provides secretarial support to the Nurse Managers and Nursing Administration.
5. Maintains supplies and equipment for Nursing Administration office. Receives, forwards and/or follows up on phone calls. Forwards calls to appropriate person(s) as required.