Virtual Hiring Event May 25, 8am-12noon MetroWest Medical Center RN and Patient Care Support
- Job ID 2105016303
- Date posted 05/04/2021
- Facility MetroWest Framingham Union Hospital
METROWEST MEDICAL CENTER - VIRTUAL HIRING EVENT
RNs and Patient Care Support Positions
Tuesday, 5/25/21, 8am – 12 noon
Register now to pre-book your interview at your convenience:
Event Login url- https://tinyurl.com/2ad8p6j2
Positions featured at our event:
- RN – Med/Surg-Tele, Med/Surg, ED Perioperative and other specialties
- Experienced RN and new grad RN interviews available
- Patient Care Associate - $2000 sign on bonus
- Related certification and/or experience required
- AHA BLS required within 3 months of hire
- Constant (Patient) Observer
- Nurse Extern
- Nursing student with completion of at least 1 Med/Surg rotation
- Nursing leadership opportunities for experienced RNs:
- Nurse Supervisor
- Nurse Managers (Med/Surg-Tele and ICU / CV Stepdown)
- Clinical Coordinator
Variety of positions available -
- Shifts - Nights, Afternoons, Days
- # of hours per week - Ranging from full-time to part-time to per diem
At MetroWest Medical Center we’re always looking for talented individuals with a passion for quality care to join our team. MetroWest Medical Center is an exciting place to build a career, offering the opportunity to work in a team-oriented environment that values the important contributions of all of our staff members.
What makes working at MetroWest Medical Center so special?
MetroWest Medical Center is dedicated to providing quality health care to the MetroWest region. We’re proud to be a leader in bringing new treatments and techniques to our community. The skilled team of medical professionals who provide care at our hospital is dedicated to changing lives and our community for the better.
See above for job titles represented at the event, and minimum qualifications of each position.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.