CLINICAL QUALITY ANALYST
The Clinical Quality Analyst provides leadership and expertise for quality improvement activities though coordination of data analysis. Performs statistical analysis of surveys and other data sources to identify trends and make recommendations to the appropriate person(s). Inputs data into various assigned data bases, assists in data collections, concurrent intervention on care units, validation, and maintenance of Core Measures and outpatient databases.
Assists with follow up to outliers for compliance to Core Measures; Assists with data collection and maintaining participation in various national databases. Employee will collect, analyze and report quality related measures as assigned as well as act as Research Coordinator for the facility Supports DCQI in all Quality measures including peer review, core measures, appropriateness reviews, in addition to any hospital and / or corporate initiatives.
Essential Job Functions:
- The ability to retrieve, communicate and present data and information both verbally and in writing required; as is the ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken and written work
- Must be able to demonstrate analytical, negotiation and computer skills. Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Involves discretion and independent action within prescribed limits. Frequent exposure to highly stressful situations.
- Able to work at a fast pace and prioritize multiple assignments / projects and respond to numerous requests.
- Able to work collaboratively with department heads, physicians, and other members of the healthcare team.
- Able to concentrate and focus on projects. Possesses creative systems thinking to ensure operational efficiency. Able to problem solve and make decisions.
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Centennial (located at 12505 Lebanon Rd. in Frisco, TX) is a 118 bed facility that offers comprehensive services including cardiovascular care, orthopedics, spine surgery, robotic-assisted surgery, vascular surgery, women’s health, neonatal intensive care, rehabilitation and other programs. Baylor Scott & White - Centennial is recognized by numerous organizations for quality care and has been named a Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission, Certified Chest Pain Center by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care, Certification for Spinal Surgery by The Joint Commission, Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology, and Texas 10 Step facility by the Texas Department of State Health Services and Texas Hospital Association. The hospital recently received the American Heart Association’s Get With the Guidelines® – Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award for Heart Failure.
Bachelor's degree and experience in healthcare is strongly preferred
Texas RN License Required
1-3 Years of healthcare experience required
Experience in Performance Improvement/Clinical Quality is preferred
Requires knowledge of Federal, State and required regulatory agency standards related to health care organizations
Primary Location: Frisco, Texas
Facility: Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Centennial
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.