Contract Administrator - Frisco
- Job ID 1905044032
- Date posted 11/13/2019
- Facility Tenet Headquarters
The Tenet Legal Operations Contract Administrator position will be responsible for creating and submitting ecats packages on behalf of designated hospital facilities. This role will include drafting of proposed agreements, gathering supporting documentation for contract terms, contract administration and analysis. This position will collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure accurate capture of contract terms and conditions. This position will document the negotiated contract pricing, terms and conditions including the business strategy, and other relevant contract information in the Tenet eCATS system, ensure compliance with company policies, ensure timely renewals/renegotiations, and provide required reporting for Tenet compliance. This position will collaborate with legal staff to draft the final negotiated contract terms, conditions and exhibits for each contract proposal.
- High School diploma required.
- Bachelor s degree or paralegal experience preferred.
- 2-5 years experience in compliance, executive support or contracting is preferred.
- Must possess strong written and oral communication skills, ability to multi-task, ability to translate a contract into financial terms (i.e. cost obligations, risks), Microsoft Word and Excel experience/proficiency, accounting practices and contract management experience.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.