Search Open Positions
Outsourcing & Quality Manager - Remote
As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health brings 30 years of healthcare industry expertise to clients in more than 135 local regions nationwide. We help our clients strengthen their financial and clinical performance, serve their communities and succeed at the business of healthcare. Conifer Health helps organizations transition from volume to value-based care, enhance the consumer and patient healthcare experience and improve quality, cost and access to healthcare. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
The Manager, Outsourcing & Quality is responsible for overall managing, monitoring and reconciliation of assigned vendors performance/data/inventory/projects/initiatives used by Conifer HRCM involved in the resolution of revenue cycle management activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Others may be assigned.
- Ensure all Conifer assigned services for domestic or international outsourced vendor(s) remains compliant with Conifer/Client RCS policies, procedures, budget/expense, Service Level Agreements and Performance metrics
- Manage Processes (including process mapping, policies & procedures, design sessions, Inventory management, Training / Refreshers, Vendor Scope Management), Activities within timelines (transitions and projects) and reconciliation of vendor(s) invoice for payment., as relates to assigned portfolio of vendors
- Drive efficiencies – expense and revenue as relates to the assigned portfolio of vendors, including negotiations of overall contractual terms, service level agreements and pricing for the vendor engagement.
- Manage relationships and effectively communicate with Clients, C&G, Transitions, Product Line operations, Client Performance / Delivery and other partner organizations
- Manage effectiveness of overall services within the vendor portfolio, propose changes in placement volumes/processes as needed and ensure business needs or inventory liquidation rates are within accepted guidelines.
- Manage and communicate quality audits, improvement plan and operational processes to ensure compliance with Conifer and Client requirements.
- Special projects as assigned
FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (Specify Revenue/Budget/Expense):
- Ensure inventory/data placement and projects are managed within budgetary guidelines for the portfolio of vendors.
- Financial accountability for budget for vendor portfolio
- Accountable to drive expense efficiencies and revenue uplift for the portfolio of vendors.
This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with guidelines, policies and procedures and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- No. Direct Reports (incl. titles) Manager I, Support, Analyst, Vendor (0-5 FTEs); Other non-managerial staff
Conifer requires its candidates, as applicable and as permitted by law, to obtain and provide confirmation of all required vaccinations and screenings prior to the start of employment activity. This may include, but is not limited to, the COVID-19 vaccination, influenza vaccination, and/or any future required vaccines and screenings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Exceptional project management skills including MS Project, MS Office, PowerPoint, etc.
- Exceptional communication, inter-personal and change management skills
- Exceptional analytical, MS Excel skills and problem-solving skills at all levels of the organization
- Excellent Ability to develop manage and control cross functional processes and project timeliness
- Proven ability to recommend and apply best practices and
- Excellent awareness of market trends (health care and outsourcing domain)
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience required to perform the job.
- 2-4 years’ experience in HealthCare and / or managing vendors
- 2-5 years’ experience in data analysis and / or active stakeholder management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, HealthCare or related field; or commensurate experience and post-secondary education
- Master’s Degree in Business, HealthCare or related field preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to work in sitting position, use computer and answer telephone
- Ability to travel
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office Work Environment
- Hospital Work Environment
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Coordinator, Client Network Management (remote or in-office) / Southern CA (Los Angeles) Job ID: 2105021118 Date posted: 05/27/2022 Facility: Conifer Health Solutions
- Personal Health Nurse - Remote Job ID: 2205024317 Date posted: 06/24/2022 Facility: Conifer Health Solutions
- Personal Health Nurse - Remote Job ID: 2205024307 Date posted: 06/24/2022 Facility: Conifer Health Solutions
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet