Search Open Positions
Population Health Director - Remote
As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health brings 30 years of healthcare industry expertise to clients in more than 135 local regions nationwide. We help our clients strengthen their financial and clinical performance, serve their communities and succeed at the business of healthcare. Conifer Health helps organizations transition from volume to value-based care, enhance the consumer and patient healthcare experience and improve quality, cost and access to healthcare. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
The Regional Director of PHM & UR Teams leads the IMMS team organization in pursuit of InforMed/IMMS Visions and Missions. He or she consistently ensures that the IMMS team leaders are properly selected, inspired, supported and rewarded. The Regional Director of PHM & UR drives company success as is defined between InforMed and its clients and constituents. He or she should maximize effective use of InforMed systems for the benefit of clients, populations and individuals.
The Regional Director of Population and Personal Health Management also leads and coordinates human resource activities including but not limited to recruiting and training. The Regional Director ensures that the clinical and business operations of the business is working and improving.
- U.S. Citizen
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to work equally well individually and with a team
Conifer requires its candidates, as applicable and as permitted by law, to obtain and provide confirmation of all required vaccinations and screenings prior to the start of employment. This may include, but is not limited to, the COVID-19 vaccination, influenza vaccination, and/or any future required vaccines and screenings.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor degree with current RN license; a certification in case management; at least 3 years experience in the delivery of medical management services and at least 1 year of experience in supervision of nurses who perform direct participant services.
- Ability to travel to the InforMed Annapolis office and off site for client meetings as needed.
- Must meet the requirements for employees working in the Annapolis office, including U.S. Citizenship.
GENERAL PROCEDURES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversees and supports the IMMS organization
- Regularly reviews and ensures IMMS is on target with business plan
- Collaborates with team leaders for improvement in accounts
- Works with Team Leaders to ensure implementation process is followed
- Monitors all accounts and ensure all expectations are met
- Oversees Team Leader reporting to accounts
- Drives company success as is defined between InforMed and its clients and constituents
- Inspires, supports, and rewards team leaders
- Provides / facilitates training to team leaders on the system and reports
- Identifies and utilizes leadership qualities within the team
- Works with Director of Population and Personal Health Management in promoting/hiring team leaders
- Reviews staffing needs of IMMS employees and works closely with Director of Population and Personal Health Management & HR throughout the hiring process
- Conducts team leader interviews
- Oversees and implements team leader orientation and ongoing training
- Oversees IMMS policies and procedures
- Provides opportunities for leadership training for the team
- Works closely with Development and Education Coordinators to plan training opportunities
- Oversees training and performance of PHN II position
- Participates in sales presentations to prospective clients
- Performs MMOTS demos to prospective clients as needed
MINIMUM PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Speaking: Expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word. This includes activities in which the reviewer must accurately and concisely convey detailed instructions or abstract concepts to clients, other employees, and audiences.
- Hearing: Ability to receive, process, understand and act upon complex materials through spoken language
- Lifting: Moving moderately weighted objects from one position to another
- Fingering: Working primarily with fingers and the whole hand or arm, as in handling, typing, etc.
- Ability to adhere to attendance policy
- Position requires consistent attendance
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Coordinator, Client Network Management (remote or in-office) / Southern CA (Los Angeles) Job ID: 2105021118 Date posted: 05/27/2022 Facility: Conifer Health Solutions
- Personal Health Nurse - Remote Job ID: 2205024317 Date posted: 06/24/2022 Facility: Conifer Health Solutions
- Personal Health Nurse - Remote Job ID: 2205024307 Date posted: 06/24/2022 Facility: Conifer Health Solutions
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet