Search Open Positions
Revenue Cycle Compliance Senior Analyst - Remote
As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health brings 30 years of healthcare industry expertise to clients in more than 135 local regions nationwide. We help our clients strengthen their financial and clinical performance, serve their communities and succeed at the business of healthcare. Conifer Health helps organizations transition from volume to value-based care, enhance the consumer and patient healthcare experience and improve quality, cost and access to healthcare. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
The Senior Analyst, Revenue Cycle Compliance will support Conifer’s Ethics and Compliance program within the Revenue Cycle Compliance function. The Senior Analyst will often collaborate with the following functional compliance areas: Coding Compliance, Consumer Protection Compliance, Investigations, Privacy, and Risk & Oversight. The Senior Analyst will also have the opportunity to support other compliance program initiatives and participate in a variety of projects involving Conifer and Client operational stakeholders.
Understanding and supporting core elements of the Revenue Cycle Compliance program through:
- Providing Revenue Cycle Compliance support to both Compliance and Operations team members
- Performing meaningful, risk-based compliance probe testing
- Assisting with the creation of Revenue Cycle Compliance education and resources
- Helping to develop and maintain Revenue Cycle Compliance-related policies and procedures
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Others may be assigned.
- Provides Revenue Cycle Compliance support to Conifer Compliance Investigators and Conifer Operations and plays a part in a variety of Revenue Cycle Compliance projects.
- Performs risk-based probe testing activities including:
- Analyzing data in probe samples and performing account reviews
- Drafting findings and/or observations
- Effectively communicating results of probe testing to Compliance Leadership
- Building reporting solutions and developing/enhancing existing dashboards and other key reports to clearly communicate probe testing results to Conifer and Client leadership
- Identifying and recommending opportunities to mitigate risks or improve the efficiency or effectiveness of business operations and compliance
- Assists in the creation of Revenue Cycle Compliance policies, procedures, education, and resources
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and seek guidance as needed to clarify assignments or request for information.
- Savvy communication, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Possess an understanding of general compliance operations and department goals in the healthcare environment.
- Proficient with various desktop applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word, and/or PowerPoint.
- Must be a team player - always willing to help in whatever way possible and go the extra mile to get the job done.
- Intuitive and skilled at problem solving in anticipation of customer requests.
- Ability to make logical correlations between data points to determine if analysis is accurate.
- Detail oriented, meticulous, and excellent time management.
Conifer requires its candidates, as applicable and as permitted by law, to obtain and provide confirmation of all required vaccinations and screenings prior to the start of employment. This may include, but is not limited to, the COVID-19 vaccination, influenza vaccination, and/or any future required vaccines and screenings.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience preferred to perform the job.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Health Care Administration, or related field or commensurate experience preferred.
- Two to four years of compliance or healthcare provider revenue cycle management experience required.
Include minimum certification required to perform the job.
- Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) or Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP) is preferred
Registered Nurse (RN) with healthcare provider revenue cycle management experience is preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to work in sitting position, use computer, and answer telephone.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office Work Environment
- Remote Office Work Environment
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Patient Account Representative - Remote Job ID: 2105031488 Date posted: 09/10/2021 Facility: Conifer Health Solutions
- Patient Account Senior Representative - Remote Job ID: 2105031079 Date posted: 09/10/2021 Facility: Conifer Health Solutions
- MGR, PATIENT ACCT - REMOTE Job ID: 2205002561 Date posted: 01/26/2022 Facility: Conifer Health Solutions
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet