Search Open Positions
Senior Compliance Analyst
As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health brings 30 years of healthcare industry expertise to clients in more than 135 local regions nationwide. We help our clients strengthen their financial and clinical performance, serve their communities and succeed at the business of healthcare. Conifer Health helps organizations transition from volume to value-based care, enhance the consumer and patient healthcare experience and improve quality, cost and access to healthcare. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
The Senior Compliance Analyst will support Conifer’s Ethics and Compliance program within the risk and oversight department. You will often partner with the following functional compliance areas in your work: Revenue Cycle Compliance, Consumer Protection, Third Party Oversight and Value-Based Care Compliance. You will also have the opportunity to support other compliance program initiatives and participate in a variety of projects.
Researching key compliance risk areas and developing relationships with the business through regular conversations is key to your success in this role. The risk and oversight team has the responsibility to detect and mitigate risk throughout the organization and our goal is to do this through:
- Performing meaningful compliance monitoring and testing;
- Providing reasonable and actionable mitigation opportunities; and
- Educating the business on how they can integrate compliance into their processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Others may be assigned.
•Performs compliance monitoring, testing, and gap analyses according to Ethics and Compliance Testing Plan and/or compliance program needs.
•Creates monitoring or testing plans to assess effectiveness of controls within a critical process.
•Identifies and recommends opportunities to mitigate risks or improve the efficiency or effectiveness of business operations and compliance.
•Partners and collaborates with leadership and the business to better integrate compliance into their business processes.
Analysis & reporting:
•Supports process improvement efforts by providing and analyzing data.
•Assist with the analysis and reporting of compliance and enterprise risk assessment efforts
•Effectively communicates results of monitoring and testing to Compliance Leadership and the Business
•Builds reporting solutions and develops/enhances existing dashboards and other key reports to clearly communicate monitoring/testing results to Conifer leadership and business partners.
•Maintains the integrity of compliance program data to ensure accurate records and effective reporting.
Tracks corrective action plans created as a result of compliance monitoring or testing, working with the business to ensure implementation of required remediation.
Conifer requires its candidates, as applicable and as permitted by law, to obtain and provide confirmation of all required vaccinations and screenings prior to the start of employment. This may include, but is not limited to, the COVID-19 vaccination, influenza vaccination, and/or any future required vaccines and screenings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and seek guidance as needed to clarify assignments or request for information.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Possess an understanding of general compliance operations and department goals in the healthcare environment.
- Proficient with various desktop applications such as Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and/or Access.
- Proficient with data analytics and visualization tools, such as Power BI or Tableau
- Intermediate knowledge of relational database management systems and querying languages, such as SQL.
- Must be a team player - always willing to help in whatever way possible and go the extra mile to get the job done.
- Intuitive and skilled at problem solving in anticipation of customer requests.
- Ability to make logical correlations between data points to determine if analysis is accurate.
- Detail oriented, meticulous, and accurate in completing tasks on time.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience preferred to perform the job.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Data Analytics, Computer Science, Health Care Administration or related field or commensurate experience preferred.
- Two to four years of compliance or related analyst experience required.
- Healthcare experience, particularly revenue cycle management, is preferred.
Include minimum certification required to perform the job.
- Certified Healthcare Compliance (CHC) OR Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP) is a bonus!
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to work in sitting position, use computer and answer telephone.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office Work Environment
- Remote Office Work Environment
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet