Occupational Therpaist Per Diem Day Shift Arrowhead Campus
- Job ID 2005031094
- Date posted 09/14/2020
- Facility Abrazo Arrowhead Campus
Abrazo Arrowhead Campus (located at 67th Avenue and AZ-Loop 101 in Glendale) is an award winning 217-bed healthcare facility offering high quality, compassionate care to the community since 1988. Abrazo Arrowhead Campus has received national accreditation from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care and The Joint Commission (TJC), and made the 2011 U.S. News & World Report Best Hospital list. Abrazo Arrowhead Campus specializes in cardiovascular, orthopedic, surgical, wound care, hyperbaric oxygen therapy and obstetrical care, including a neonatal ICU.
Other related duties as assigned.
- Interprets physician orders and requests interpretation as necessary.
- Administers and interprets tests and measurements of patients.
- Reviews patient charts and progress prior to treatment and modifies treatment plan accordingly.
- Develops functional goals based on patient and/or family expectations.
- Develop, improve or restore skills in activities of daily living, work or productive activities.
Education Required: Bachelors degree in Occupational Therapy
Certifications Required: State License
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.