Chief Executive Officer, Abrazo West Campus, Goodyear, Arizona
- Job ID 2105011648
- Date posted 04/01/2021
- Facility Tenet Executive Search
- Ensures a positive working relationship with physicians; creates a culture of open progressive communication and mutual understanding between the physicians, facility leadership and employees.
- Develops and leads a top-notch administrative team.
- Establishes a sense of mutual pride of ownership among constituencies, including physicians, employees and the community. Nurtures a culture of shared purpose and goals among these groups, fostering greatly improved working relationships and ensuring consistent quality of patient care.
- Maintains a highly visible presence, interacting constantly with key stakeholders to inform and advise them of strategies, current healthcare trends, legislation and activities. Represents the facility as a vital provider and employer by being an active civic leader in the community.
- Recruits and retains first-rate physicians to work with the facility.
- Exhibits strong communication, presentation and listening skills to ensure facility-wide collaboration and coordination, especially concerning physicians, employees and the community.
- Displays strong business acumen, a sophisticated knowledge of healthcare funding, and experience in competitive marketplaces with the ability to make complex and difficult decisions.
- In conjunction with the Chief Financial Officer of the facility, the Chief Executive Officer will sign to certify the financials of the facility on a quarterly basis.
- Appropriately assesses strategic opportunities to enhance the facility s market position.
- Assures the highest standards of healthcare delivery and outcomes, ensuring a constant patient focus.
- Shows creativity and judgment in developing and communicating an executable vision that includes new product lines and services, partnerships, and ventures.
- Continues to build solid, effective relationships with appropriate partners, payors, businesses, customers, and the community at large.
- Ensures positive employee relations and trust through communication, education, consistency and dependability.
- Leads the development of progressive physician/facility strategies and executes plans in order to optimize the long-term potential of the facility.
- Fosters a work climate that attracts quality employees, and provides and promotes the facility as a provider of choice for patients.
- Demonstrates successes in integrating medical staff and creating opportunities for growth and profitability.
- Minimum ten to fifteen years of progressive experience in facility or healthcare management, culminating in successfully leading a complex entity in a culturally diverse, competitive urban environment.
- Demonstrated, sophisticated understanding of healthcare and facility financial matters; a strong, experience-based knowledge of managed care.
- Experience as a Hospital CEO or senior executive in a proprietary facility, or proven capability to consistently produce positive margins in a complex and competitive environment.
- A proven background in developing and implementing successful strategies that ensures delivery of high quality, cost effective healthcare. Possesses a verifiable history of engendering growth through increased productivity as well as program development.
- A strong reputation for sustained, successful, inclusive, trust-based physician relations, and proven success for attracting excellent physicians. The ability to understand physicians viewpoints and needs, and work strategically with them in the best interest of patients and the facility.
- A highly effective manager with a demonstrated track record of bold leadership and bringing teams toward full utilization of their talents and abilities to achieve desired business results.
- Must have independent judgment and decision-making capability. Excellent human relations skills.
- Visionary with the ability to think strategically and possessing the communication and leadership skills to follow through on development plans.
- Demonstrated success in balancing cost and quality issues and partnering with the medical staff to address productivity and quality improvements.
- Superior knowledge of healthcare trends and legislation combined with strong business acumen.
- Track record of active community leadership. The Chief Executive Officer must be a visible, active participant in civic forums representing the facility.
- Proven ability to provide high quality, cost effective care through innovation, reputation and positive employee and physician relations.
- The ability to communicate effectively with diverse constituencies and to deliver high quality written and verbal presentations. Astute interpersonal, public relations and negotiating skills. Excellent interpersonal skills; and a dedicated listener.
- One who encourages feedback and collaborative efforts in his/her staff in order to promote a higher standard of patient care, cost effective delivery of services, and a team-oriented culture.
- An individual of highest personal and professional integrity, principle and knowledge, earning respect and support when making difficult decisions and choices. Able to establish immediate credibility with peers, senior leadership, medical staff, and the Board.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.