Search Open Positions
OT PRN Days
Welcome to Abrazo Health Network, where making a real difference in people's lives is at the heart of everything we do. Beyond just medical treatments, we believe in the power of genuine relationships and heartfelt compassion. It's what sets us apart and makes us truly special.
When you join our team, you're not just stepping into a job – you're becoming part of a community that uplifts and supports each other every day. We know that healthcare requires a unique blend of talent and dedication, and we are fully committed to providing an environment that enriches and rewards your journey.
Picture yourself among the brightest healthcare professionals, all united by a common purpose: caring for our community with unwavering commitment. At Abrazo Health, you won't just find colleagues; you'll find awe-inspiring teammates who share your passion for making a meaningful impact.
If you're ready to go above and beyond, to embrace the energy and camaraderie that Abrazo Health offers, then join us on this incredible adventure. Together, we'll embrace a healthier world – one patient at a time. Let your career find its purpose here at Abrazo.
Occupational Therapist Per Diem Days Position Summary
Organizes and conducts occupational therapy programs. Directs patient participation in selected tasks to resort, reinforce and enhance performance. Functions as an interdisciplinary team member providing patient assessment/re-assessment, direct patient care, and individualized care planning/implementation. Provides quality occupational therapy services according to the principles and practices of occupational therapy.
Occupational Therapist Per Diem Days Responsibilities
- Assess patient needs for occupational therapy in a timely fashion; completes initial evaluation in accordance with the policies and procedures of the department. Documents patient care efficiently and effectively..
- Develops and maintains long and short-term treatment goals that are functional and measurable for each patient.
- Re-evaluates and modifies treatment programs as warranted..
- Integrates information, prioritizes needs, involves patient/family in planning process.
- Provides education to patients, caregivers, and other appropriate personnel regarding the patient's status recommendations.
- Utilizes the most appropriate form of treatment provided with the highest level of care.
- Maintains and upgrades skills in the field by retaining membership in relevant professional organizations, attending educational workshops/conferences, self-study, inservices etc.
- Achieves departmental productivity standards to ensure the availability of patient care.
- Directs occupational therapy care provided by assistants and non-licensed staff; provides supervision, instruction when indicated in a positive, encouraging manner..
- Completes checklist which includes annual and periodic competency requirements.
- Communicates observations, facts and comments with interdisciplinary team members, individually, and through team meetings as appropriate. .
- Follows policies and procedures including those that govern confidentiality, objectives, quality assurance and improvement programs, risk management/safety, environment and infection control standards.
- Monitors equipment inventory, operation status, repairs, supplies and ensures that necessary tasks are completed to maintain the patient care area..
- Performs all aspects of job in compliance with hospital policy related to business ethics/business practices.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Communicates with medical and allied health personnel regarding patient’s progress, needs and discharge planning.
- Participates in medical and nursing staff education to improve the quality of patient care.
- Other related job tasks or responsibilities as assigned
THE OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST PER DIEM DAYS CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING EDUCATION, LICENSE/CERTIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE.
MINIMUM EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited Program in Occupational Therapy.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE: One year.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSURE: Licensure and Registration in Arizona. CPR Certification.
SPECIAL SKILLS: Excellent customer service skills. Strong interpersonal skills to interact positively and effectively with patients, families and physicians.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet