RN INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY Full Time Days at West
- Job ID 1905036743
- Date posted 09/24/2019
- Facility Abrazo West Campus
15K BONUS + RELOCATION
Abrazo West Campus (located at 136th Avenue and McDowell Road in Goodyear) is a 188-bed acute care hospital serving the healthcare needs of the residents of the southwest Valley since September 2003. Abrazo West Campus has been recognized for high standards of quality and safe patient care by being named a recipient of the Women s Choice Award as one of America s Best Hospitals in Emergency Care. They are also accredited by The Joint Commission and are a Joint Commission-designated Primary Stroke Center and accredited Chest Pain Center. Most recently, Abrazo West Campus has achieved a grade A for Leap Frog.As a state designated Level 1 Trauma Center, Abrazo West Campus serves the critically injured patients in the Western Region of Arizona. Abrazo West Campus continues to enhance service lines which already include comprehensive orthopedics, neurosurgery, plastics, hand, cardiovascular with open-heart surgery, obstetrics, women s health, wound care with hyperbaric treatment and therapy as well as 24-hour emergency plus trauma care.
RN INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY FT days
- Nursing Degree from an accredited nursing school.
- License to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Arizona.
- CPR. ACLS as applicable by Facility/Department.
- ER, ICU, Endoscopy, Tele, Cardiac Cath Lab, L&D: ACLS required upon orientation completion.
- ER: PALS or ENPC required or must obtain within ninety days .
- BSN. Prefer 1 year of acute care experience.
- Certification in specialty area of practice preferred.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.