Search Open Positions
Occupation Therapist PRN Days
About Hilton Head Regional Healthcare
Hilton Head Regional Healthcare provides comprehensive healthcare to the Lowcountry at four locations including Coastal Carolina Hospital, Hilton Head Hospital, the Bluffton Medical Campus and the Bluffton-Okatie Outpatient Center. Coastal Carolina Hospital (CCH) is a 41-bed acute care hospital located in Hardeeville, S.C., serving the medical and healthcare needs of Jasper and Beaufort counties since November 2004. Hilton Head Hospital (HHH) is a 109-bed acute care hospital located on Hilton Head Island, S.C. Opened in 1974, HHH serves Hilton Head Island, Bluffton, Okatie and surrounding counties. All facilities are owned and operated by Dallas-based Tenet Healthcare Corp. Both hospitals are accredited by The Joint Commission, the nation’s oldest and largest hospital accreditation agency. Learn more about Hilton Head Regional Healthcare at www.hiltonheadregional.com.
About Coastal Carolina Hospital
Coastal Carolina Hospital (CCH) is a 41-bed acute care hospital located at 1000 Medical Center Drive in Hardeeville, SC. Opened in 2004, CCH joined the healthcare system in 2007 and serves patients in Bluffton, Okatie, Hardeeville and surrounding counties through its care team of over 400 colleagues and over 70 physicians. The hospital provides many services to the community including a 24-hour emergency department, a dedicated Women’s Pavilion, and robotic-assisted minimally-invasive surgery. Coastal Carolina also has oversight of Tidewatch Emergency Department located in Okatie, SC which is the area’s first stand-alone emergency facility providing convenient care staffed by board-certified emergency medicine physicians, experienced nurses and support staff 24/7/365. To learn more about Coastal Carolina Hospital and Tidewatch Emergency Department, please visit www.hiltonheadregional.com.
Occupation Therapist PRN Days Position Summary
1. Responsible for the administration, interpretation and evaluation of tests and measurements.
2. Plans and modifies treatment programs.
3. Works with neonatal through geriatric patients with clinical competency, as applicable.
4. Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period.
5. Other related duties as assigned.
1. Interprets physician orders and requests interpretation as necessary.
2. Administers and interprets tests and measurements of patients.
3. Reviews patient charts and progress prior to treatment and modifies treatment plan accordingly.
4. Develops functional goals based on patient and/or family expectations.
5. Develop, improve or restore skills in activities of daily living, work or productive activities.
THE OCCUPATION THERAPIST PRN DAYS CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING EDUCATION, LICENSE/CERTIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE.
Required: Bachelors degree in Occupational Therapy
Required: State License
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or
employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin,
age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will
make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities
unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Jobs for You
- Student Employee CT PRN Days Job ID: 2205023855 Date posted: 06/22/2022 Facility: Coastal Carolina Hospital
- RN Med Surg 13 Week Contract Nights Job ID: 2205010797 Date posted: 06/21/2022 Facility: Coastal Carolina Hospital
- OB Certified Surgical Tech PRN Days Job ID: 2205010800 Date posted: 06/21/2022 Facility: Coastal Carolina Hospital
Tenet - A Community
Built on Care.
Across the country, the Tenet family includes 110,000 employees working in more than 65 hospitals and over 475 outpatient centers. We’re all focused on delivering the right care in the right place at the right time.
At Tenet, the impact of our work spreads far and deep across the many dimensions of healthcare that we touch. Every day, our employees and physicians foster a compassionate environment for care and healing in the communities we serve. We take pride in what we do, we are passionate about our chosen path, and we take seriously the true privilege we have in serving others as a Community Built on Care.Learn About Opportunities Across Tenet