- Job ID 1905039200
- Date posted 10/15/2019
- Facility HILTON HEAD PHYS NETWORK
The individual in this position assists with implementation of Quality / Performance Improvement objectives and has a significant role in ensuring accurate and compliant evidence based measure documentation and in reporting of quality of care outcomes.
This individual s responsibilities include the following activities:
- Tracking, trending and analyzes data to identify and improve processes related to Quality / Performance Improvement programs.
- Makes daily rounds on clinical staff and identifies areas of opportunity to improve patient outcomes.
- Generates reports, spreadsheets, charts and presentations as needed to assist in the Quality / Performance Improvement efforts.
- Actively supports ongoing Joint Commission preparation including participation in Joint Commission Survey Ready Team, unit based audits, record reviews and tracers in coordination of and participation in mock surveys.
Required: Bachelor s Degree in patient care related field
Required: 3 years experience in healthcare or quality management
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.