Search Open Positions
RN PACU PRN Days
We know it takes a special person to be a nurse, and we are committed to providing our nurses with an enriching and rewarding environment. We provide the resources, tools and support our employees need to serve our patients and customers in the best way possible — so we can provide the right care, in the right place, at the right time, and do so with compassion.
- No travel
What makes a successful Nurse at our
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Critical thinker
“I feel like I'm rewarded in many ways. Just the time that I get to share with patients and learn who they are - I feel like that's a gift to me.”- Elizabeth Vernon, RN
- Paid Time Off
Performs duties according to ASPAN standards and recommended practices. Provides safe and effective nursing care to all patients utilizing the nursing process. Relates effectively with other staff for continuity of care.
1. Current State of South Carolina Registered Nurse license.
1. One year of post anesthesia experience preferred
2. One to two years of critical care/specialty experience preferred
1. Current BLS certification.
2. Current ACLS certification or within six months of working in the post anesthesia care unit
3. Current PALS certification or within six months of working in post anesthesia care unit.
4. Certified post anesthesia nurse preferred